Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Clearblue digi weeks indicator gone from 2-3 to 1-2 I'm terrified am I having a 3rd miscarriage?

(7 Posts)
kellyb85 Thu 26-Jan-17 20:12:50

Hi guy help needed please lmp was 11/12/16 but had a strange 3 day bleed on 27/12/16 anyway missed my period and took tesk = negative until I was 6 days late then it was the faintest line and it didn't appear until approx 10 minutes later anyway few days later (last Friday) I took clearblue digi and it said 2-3 weeks. I was over the moon following day I had some mild cramping and I thought what the hell I'll use the last cb digi I have and it came up 1-2 weeks 😩 So for a week now I have been pos with Poundland strips and they have not been getting any lighter or darker so I thought I'd go out n get 2 more cb digitals took 1 yesterday and it came up 2-3 again so I felt pretty positive and thought maybe I conceived from my 27/12/16 bleed but today my boobs aren't hurting as much so I peed on my last cb digi (don't ask me why) and guess what 1-2 weeks again 😭😭😭

I am getting so confused and terrified as I had 2 miscarriages in the past 8 months and I'm hoping to god this is not my 3rd I don't think I could take the heartbreak anymore

If anyone has any advise please help xxxxx

RMC123 Thu 26-Jan-17 20:47:31

Ok, firstly are you taking the tests at the same time each day? Hormone levels will higher first thing in the morning.
Symptoms can also vary. I had some days where I felt completely fine and others where I was a rough as they come.
Completely understand your anxiety, especially given your history but you will drive yourself mad by testing all the time.
Given your history I think you should talk to you GP / midwife about getting some early pregnancy support and reassurance. Maybe an early scan?

MouseLove Thu 26-Jan-17 21:40:18

Didn't you post about this last week? If so the same advice still stands. Ignore the digital tests. They are not gospel. Stop testing. You're pregnant. Congratulations!!! Relax and enjoy your pregnancy. It will do you no good to worry so much.

SleepFreeZone Thu 26-Jan-17 21:43:15

I think you could go to the GP with your history of miscarriage and see if they will monitor your HCG and see if it's doubling.

Sparklyuggs Thu 26-Jan-17 22:53:37

From my knowledge, the dating part of the digital test is less accurate than the 'are you pregnant or not' part. I'd stop testing though as it's causing you stress and see your GP.

kellyb85 Sat 28-Jan-17 10:26:23

Hi guys thanks for all the replies so I rang the epu yesterday as I was cramping a bit and worried they carried out a scan and said I look 4-5 weeks so that sounds like i conceived from my later ABNORMAL period 🙄 Typical! Said everything looks fine but they can't really tell a lot as being so early so they tested my blood and it came back 1275 is this ok? I know that also doesn't tell me much until I have my next lot of bloods tomorrow so fingers crossed all is ok and hopefully 3rd time lucky 🍀 xxxx

SleepFreeZone Sat 28-Jan-17 12:19:54

Kelly I think your HCG should double every 2-3 days so they will monitor you and see if the pregnancy is viable. Fingers crossed flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now