Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Dont feel pregnant anymore?

(5 Posts)
Coreynkayden Thu 26-Jan-17 09:20:52

5 weeks 3 days So yesterday i had a scare with a light pink blood wen i wiped went to doctors and they put it down to a uti this has stopped today so im much more relaxed but now i feel less pregnant boobs are still tender bt my sickness and everything else has stopped ! confused so confused has anybody else had this ??

TheTantrumCometh Thu 26-Jan-17 09:26:39

Symptoms can come and go and don't mean anything. I 'only' had sore boobs in early pregnancy the first time and they were completely fine from nine weeks, the symptom just disappeared.

Conversely, I know people who have experienced mmc and have continued to have symptoms regardless. If your bleeding returns feel free to phone your local midwife unit for advice/reassurance.

Beth6487 Thu 26-Jan-17 09:53:15

I'm 18 weeks pregnant and today I don't feel half as pregnant lol, I'm not as bloated my boobs aren't sore you'll feel weird throughout your pregnancy x

MouseLove Thu 26-Jan-17 10:14:25

8+3 here and absolutely no symptoms. Try not to worry. It's quite normal. Not everyone experiences drastic physical changes. X

user1480264544 Thu 26-Jan-17 11:57:25

I'm 13+6 ... haven't been sick or had sore boobs for some time.. until I woke up this morning now I feel like death!! It does seem to come and go I've suffered so bad with this pregnancy! But if your genuinely concerned maybe speak to epu x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now