Talk

Advanced search

I think pregnancy is

(8 Posts)
tayloro123 Wed 25-Jan-17 23:45:15

So overwhelmingly bueatiful scary and exciting! So much love but so much fear! There's no doubt about it I love my unborn baby with all my heart but by god Am I scared! Ftm 33 weeks and shitting myself! This new life! What do I do with a newborn human? What should I have in my bag? What will my labour be like? What if I can't do labour my body won't let me! Just a whirlwind of all different but good emotions! And a lot of anxiety! Just thought I'd let it all out I just felt so overwelmed !! anyone else Ever feel like this? I wasn't this scared till my due date got so close !!

Helbelle75 Wed 25-Jan-17 23:54:48

Yep! Ftm at 41. 29 weeks. It's the most amazing feeling and I can't wait to meet our little one. Mostly very excited but get pangs of fear sometimes. Mainly about baby arriving safely.

drinkyourmilk Thu 26-Jan-17 10:27:15

I'm afraid that as much as I desperately want this little one (ftm, 40 when baby born, many years of infertility and finally pregnant after ivf) I'm finding pregnancy to be utterly shit.
I'm a paranoid anxious mess. Have been from day 1.
I've done nothing but vomit, had bleeds, and now have gestational diabetes. I feel so incredibly lucky to be pregnant and to eventually have a child, but pregnancy has not made me bloom!

JJ1612 Thu 26-Jan-17 11:09:24

I wish I could say that I enjoy being pregnant and am "blooming" but it couldn't be further than the truth. This is my 2nd and I'm currently 27 weeks pregnant. I've had horrible sickness, endless worrying cramping and picked up pretty much every single cough/cold/virus going! I'm now suffering from chronic headaches! Just want my little one to be here so I no longer have to be pregnant.

ellesbellesxxx Thu 26-Jan-17 11:16:41

HARD.
Like drinkyourmilk, infertility and IVF have meant I can't relax and enjoy being pregnant. Was sick for three months and now uncomfortable.
Every time an appt goes well I feel reassured but then the anxiety comes back

Trulyamnearanear Thu 26-Jan-17 11:39:20

39+5 and I'm constantly worrying that something is going to go wrong. I just want to close my eyes until it's all over.

Hollyhop17 Thu 26-Jan-17 12:55:03

Is bloody awful for me to be brutally honest. I don't think I'll be having another biological child. I am desperate to meet my baby and cant wait to hold them and be a mum. But pregnancy has been 3 months of hell so far. I've had 3 bleeds, one quite bad, a short cervix and suffering from HG. I know how lucky I am to be pregnant but it doesn't detract from how hard it has been.

Kelsey28 Thu 26-Jan-17 15:09:07

I've hated being pregnant and I feel so selfish for feeling that way. Constant anxiety that has taken over every aspect of my life sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now