Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Uti in early pregnancy

(4 Posts)
Coreynkayden Wed 25-Jan-17 16:14:00

Well i posted earlier about light pink bleeding iv not had any abdominal pain jst alot of back ache my doctor thinks its a uti nd iv got to go ge tested bt im jst wondering if anybody else has had a uti and a light pink bleed ? Wasn't much there just once wen i wiped X

MuddyMoose Thu 26-Jan-17 16:17:12

I had this throughout my pregnancy. UTIs are unfortunately fairly common in pregnancy. I'm sure they will give you antibiotics which should clear it up nicely. Try not to worry.

mirokarikovo Thu 26-Jan-17 16:51:32

Glad your Dr is on the ball. Uti's in pregnancy can get serious so take this seriously even if you feel well to be on the safe side. As muddy says the chances are you will be given antibiotics as a precaution - you may never know for certain whether you really had an infection but just take the whole course of pills anyway to be safe.

Coreynkayden Thu 26-Jan-17 19:40:51

Yeah iv started my antibiotics already grin i suffered from uti in both my pregnancys so was expecting it to come again lol the pink blood has stopped too so im much more relaxed and worry free for now lmaoo smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now