Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Weight gain

(3 Posts)
Holz657 Wed 25-Jan-17 14:55:31

Hi all. Hope everyone is well.

Just a quick question, in 14 weeks on Friday and I've lost about 3 pounds since I found out I was pregnant. I haven't had any morning sickness (felt nauseous though) but I don't feel it's really affected my eating. I have probably been eating worse tbh. My scan went well and sizing is bang on apparently. I understand I'm still early days so it's probably normal. Just my first pregnancy so a bit all over the place. Xx

NickyEds Wed 25-Jan-17 14:59:03

I lost weight during my first pregnancy- in that I lost 'me' weight, obviously I got heavier but I weighed less at 3 weeks post part um that when I conceived. I was a bit over weight to begin with and I put it down to generally eating healthier, keeping up exercise and no booze!

Holz657 Wed 25-Jan-17 15:45:18

Yeah I think the no drinking has definitely made a difference! Will speak to my midwife next time I see her anyway

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now