Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Weight gain

(3 Posts)
Holz657 Wed 25-Jan-17 14:55:31

Hi all. Hope everyone is well.

Just a quick question, in 14 weeks on Friday and I've lost about 3 pounds since I found out I was pregnant. I haven't had any morning sickness (felt nauseous though) but I don't feel it's really affected my eating. I have probably been eating worse tbh. My scan went well and sizing is bang on apparently. I understand I'm still early days so it's probably normal. Just my first pregnancy so a bit all over the place. Xx

NickyEds Wed 25-Jan-17 14:59:03

I lost weight during my first pregnancy- in that I lost 'me' weight, obviously I got heavier but I weighed less at 3 weeks post part um that when I conceived. I was a bit over weight to begin with and I put it down to generally eating healthier, keeping up exercise and no booze!

Holz657 Wed 25-Jan-17 15:45:18

Yeah I think the no drinking has definitely made a difference! Will speak to my midwife next time I see her anyway

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: