Talk

Advanced search

67 days late for period! negative results.

(6 Posts)
user1485313077 Wed 25-Jan-17 03:29:47

okay so my last period was on the 21st of october 2016 which i was on for 2 weeks, normally my period lasts 5 days so this was strange! my period cycle is every 29 days i had nothing in november apart from my period at the end of october running into november the 8th. on december the 6th i had blood on my tissue and no bleed came after that, my periods have always been very regular and last 5 days as i have said, i know when im going to get my period because i get real bad heart burn ive been getting that around the time my period would be due and it has even tricked me to take a trip to the shop for lady things. i tested on the 7th of jan in the afternoon (-) and the 8th of jan in the morning (inconclusive) i also tested on the 11th of jan and got another negative! at this time i gave up on taking tests i wouldnt normally buy so many tests but a couple weeks before i took the first test i was feeling so ill after drinking milk and i love milk, i was weeing alot ( still on going) and dizzy spells my whole body feels different hence why i have tested 3 times all tests have been cheap ones from the pound shop i have not bought any clear blue or anything like that, iam just wondering if anyone else has had this because surely if i was pregnant id be around 13 weeks now and i would think the tests would be showing possitive by now ? TIA x

876TaylorMade Wed 25-Jan-17 05:54:55

Go to your GP maybe...

kelj2 Wed 25-Jan-17 05:59:45

I would definitely go and see your gp especially since your periods are normally very regular.

user1485313077 Wed 25-Jan-17 06:09:31

thanks, i did tell my GP she told me to test again with a proper test and ring back if negative x

MouseLove Wed 25-Jan-17 07:45:07

You need a blood test Hun. Pee sticks won't be reliable if you're that far gone. Did you test at all in November or December?

user1485313077 Wed 25-Jan-17 12:35:08

i waited til january to test x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now