Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Worried....

(10 Posts)
Hanban16 Tue 24-Jan-17 21:34:29

We have unfortunately had 4 miscarriages and a ectopic pregnancy in November. We recently found out we are expecting again and I am petrified. Has anybody else been in this situation and had a happy ending?

Thanks x

Pointlesscrap Tue 24-Jan-17 23:15:47

Hi Hanban I'm sorry to hear about all your miscarriages and ectopic flowers

I've had a miscarriage and a stillborn at 34weeks. I've had 2 full term pregnancies since then and am now 34 weeks pregnant. It hasn't been easy but I never lost hope. 3 boys later and a little girl on the way I couldn't be happier. Don't reminisce on the past try and stay positive for the new life growing inside of you 💞

Hanban16 Wed 25-Jan-17 10:32:05

Thank you. I really appreciate it. I just wish I could enjoy the pregnancy without the constant fear! I'm sure it will become easier xxx

jld128 Wed 25-Jan-17 11:40:56

hi i am so sorry for your losses
not quite on the same scale as you but i had a missed miscarriage in june and i am now 16+1 had 4 scans and all has been perfect but i am terrified daily i am just waiting for something bad to happen and i'm really not enjoying being pregnant although i am trying my hardest to relax and enjoy so i really feel your pain

Sparklyuggs Wed 25-Jan-17 12:38:54

I had a friend who had five miscarriages after her first, then had a little boy. Fingers crossed for you.

Helbelle75 Wed 25-Jan-17 12:48:03

Sorry to hear of your losses.
I had a MMC in May 2016 and am now 29 weeks pregnant. I have been anxious throughout, I think it's normal, but all indications are good.
I have everything crossed for a healthy pregnancy for you.

Hanban16 Wed 25-Jan-17 16:59:42

Wow thank you so much for the support ladies. It really does mean a lot. I think I was just looking for a little reassurance! star x

m33r Wed 25-Jan-17 18:10:42

I've had three MCs and have my 12 week scan on Monday. I have had early scans at 7 and 10 weeks and all seems to be well but I am still so nervous. Hang in there flowers

Hanban16 Thu 02-Feb-17 13:18:46

Hi ladies, we had a early scan Tuesday and was only measuring 4-5 weeks. Trying to stay positive and pray to god my dates were just completely wrong sad can't help but feel like it's happening again! We have another scan in 2 weeks!

Pandabear123 Thu 02-Feb-17 16:45:56

Hoping it all works out for you x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: