Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Help?!

(8 Posts)
duckie27 Tue 24-Jan-17 19:34:31

What's your opinions?

AreWeThereYet000 Tue 24-Jan-17 19:38:08

I can't see a second line sorry, however from reading these threads if you change the negativity? On the photo it is meant to make it easier to distinguish if there is a line or not x

ellesbellesxxx Tue 24-Jan-17 19:38:37

Hmm I can see a little something.. when is cd1 due?

SallyInSweden Tue 24-Jan-17 19:39:25

I can see it.

INeedNewShoes Tue 24-Jan-17 19:42:14

Test again tomorrow. Its the only way to be sure! But I can see a very faint line there. Good luck smile

duckie27 Tue 24-Jan-17 19:57:40

Ellesbelles I couldn't tell you. I was on the mini pill (that stopped my periods). I did random tests now and again, just in case as I fell pregnant with my daughter on a different pill in 2010.

I did a clear blue digital on the 6th that said pregnant 1-2 weeks and stopped taking my pill immediately, I'm assuming that clear blue digital was a faulty test as I had a bunch of negatives in the few days following that positive.

Did the deed 2 weeks ago today and had those two yesterday, both within the 5 min time frame

ellesbellesxxx Tue 24-Jan-17 21:26:41

Ok! I would try and give it a couple more days.. good luck!

ellesbellesxxx Thu 26-Jan-17 08:32:29

So...?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: