Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy test advice

(4 Posts)
bunnyrabbit93 Mon 23-Jan-17 18:33:20

Hi all

I done a Tesco digital test today. It came up a negative ( but may be testing a bit too early as my cycles vary ) any way when I ejected it I noticed 2 lines. I know people say that digital tests work differently but my question is why with the Tesco digital does it show the part with the lines ? Cause with other tests you have to open it to see that part. Thanks for your help xx

bunnyrabbit93 Mon 23-Jan-17 18:59:24

Hi all

I done a Tesco digital test today. It came up a negative ( but may be testing a bit too early as my cycles vary ) any way when I ejected it I noticed 2 lines. I know people say that digital tests work differently but my question is why with the Tesco digital does it show the part with the lines ? Cause with other tests you have to open it to see that part. Thanks for your help xx

toadierocks Mon 23-Jan-17 19:23:54

Hmm I'd be careful about digital ones and also once it's opened or popped out then it could be an evaporation line. I like a good old fashion + one - the super-drug own brand are fab and have a great sensitivity so could pick it up at 10/11dpo. I wouldn't bother testing before then. Best of luck x

LeSquigh Mon 23-Jan-17 21:21:20

The Clearblue digital ones opened up do not look like standard ones do when positive or negative so you must ignore that. The display will read as per the result it recognises so it doesn't recognise a positive in this case. You may be testing too early and digitalis are not generally that sensitive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now