Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

3rd pregnancy - so much harder!

(6 Posts)
Pringle2628 Sun 22-Jan-17 22:19:09

Just wondering if anyone else has found their third pregnancy to be the worst!

First pregnancy - I was 18 and had only a little nausea at the beginning and after 30 weeks I had occasional heart burn and back ache.

Second pregnancy aged 23 - no sickness, heart burn from 25 weeks and backache from about 30 weeks.

Third pregnancy aged 28 - I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and I have constant Nausea and sick atleast once a day. I have heartburn already and really bad back ache. I haven't put any weight on yet. I just don't understand how my other 2 pregnancies seemed so easy but with this one I feel like I just want to stay in bed and never get up, if I stand up quick I get sharp pains in my stomach, I have no appetite at all yet I always want to eat just never fancy anything, I'm eating snacks like toast, celery, apples and oranges all day long to keep me going but not even a Sunday dinner appeals just the thought makes me want to spew. I constantly need the toilet, I feel like I'm being a massive drama queen but just can't explain how drained my body feels. I genuinely want to quit my job and give up on life right now! If only I didn't have bills to pay!!

Northernlurker Sun 22-Jan-17 22:22:59

My ligaments totally gave up with pregnancy three. I was sick with all of them so that wasn't different but the pelvic girdle pain etc was awful. You have my sympathy.
Tbh three was enough for us anyway but between the vomiting, the pain and the pph when she was born (and my third episiotomy) there was more than enough evidence to say my body had had enough dc.

CurlsNoMore Sun 22-Jan-17 22:26:57

Sending flowers My midwife told me sickness increased with each pregnancy which explained why my last one was the pits. I hope it passes for you soon - I found pregnancies flew past; although that could be my rose tinted glasses looking back at it now!

thatwouldbeanecumenicalmatter Sun 22-Jan-17 22:31:10

Yep 3rd felt like I was pg with something not human! Also was when I discovered that 'morning' diahorrea was a pregnancy thing as well - what joy hmm

If it makes you feel better my third was my easiest/quickest birth!

Congratulations thanks

Laura05 Sun 22-Jan-17 22:48:08

I've really struggled with this pg (#3) I've had ligament and pelvic pain basically from bfp and have been seeing a physio. I feel massive this time round (although you wouldn't know I'm pg to look at me and I'm 32+5). I just constantly feel sore and knackered but I think it's the running about after 2dc that's killing me!
On the plus side I haven't had any sickness (just nausea at the beginning) or heartburn with this one whereas I suffered all the way through with the other two!

sj257 Mon 23-Jan-17 01:16:09

Yes had my first two at 19 and 21. Now I'm 30 and 5 days overdue, it's definitely harder this time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now