Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Oh bummer! Please come and guess the due date. Am I going to have to cancel the trip of a lifetime?

(11 Posts)
WriggleJiggle Sat 24-Feb-07 18:40:32

Oh boo boo boo boo boo! Just 'weed on a stick', as dh calls it, and got a positive. How long does it take to get the dating scan done? We have planned and bought tickets for the trip of a lifetime mid July to mid August and now I think we might have to cancel.

How soon do you start feeling grotty, exhausted and fat? Please tell me I'm not between 3 and 5 months pregnant. Please tell me it might just be 1 or 2 months ...

lissielou Sat 24-Feb-07 18:44:09

when was your last period? try this

Olihan Sat 24-Feb-07 18:45:17

When was your last period? Any guesses as to when you did the deed? Grotty, exhausted and fat starts any time from about 6 weeks I think. If you don't know when your last period was then you'll probably get a dating scan pretty quickly.

Congratulations btw!

fortyplus Sat 24-Feb-07 18:46:03

I think you can fly up till 36 weeks?

Don't you know the date of your last period? You just count 40 weeks from the first day.

MrsBadger Sat 24-Feb-07 18:47:12

... but if you're lucky gritty and exhausted wears off round about 3months then you feel on top of the world and glowing

fortyplus Sat 24-Feb-07 18:47:18

You'll be exhausted at first, but that gets a lot better once you get past 12 weeks. Then you get tired again as you get bigger.

fortyplus Sat 24-Feb-07 18:47:38

Mrs B - XP!

WriggleJiggle Sat 24-Feb-07 18:53:38

Haven't had a period since pre dd - 19 months! And there are quite a few possibilities as to the wicked deed . dh and I are really pleased about it because we have been ttc. I was just a little stupid in not working out the dates first.

WriggleJiggle Sat 24-Feb-07 18:55:33

If things improve at 3 months it sounds like I'm not that far yet. Arrggggh, I've only just passed on all the baby books and clothes to a friend.

CanSleepWontStarve Sat 24-Feb-07 18:58:08

at you being pregnant again. They will be lovely and close in age. Congratulations.

WriggleJiggle Sat 24-Feb-07 19:01:24

Thanks. Am secretly with excitement! Just feel abit stupid if we have to cancel our holiday as we're going with others. Still, definately worth it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now