Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

All advice welcome

(7 Posts)
Bmack25 Sun 22-Jan-17 09:41:34

Hi. Really I just need some advice. Am new to this. I had a very unexpected miscarriage in November. We weren't trying so I was confused by the experience. About a week after I noticed I was feeling sick after meals. After that other weird signs appeared. I've had all my periods since then and all tests say negative but my belly is swollen, my taste buds have changed, am overly emotional and recently started to lose weight. (also kinda constipated which I've never been before) I don't know am I jumping to conclusions or is this something???? All advice welcome

Bmack25 Sun 22-Jan-17 20:09:44

Boosting. All advice or insights would be very welcome

luella86 Sun 22-Jan-17 20:24:01

Go to GP and get a blood test

Noora Sun 22-Jan-17 20:29:57

Hello hun! I've also had a mc and I'm so sorry you went through this. It was hard to continue ttc and get pregnant again. We can't control much our pregnancy but the most important is to stay positive, avoid stress and care about yourself and your baby. I don't know which advice you want or what you want to hear. I think you should go to your doctor and check for sure if you're pregnant or not. These changes may be not for nothing and your body definitely sends you some hints. I wish you good luck!

Bmack25 Mon 23-Jan-17 11:54:19

Thank you both. I have the doctors tomorrow. I just wanted some reassurance that this wasn't some horrible illness and that it sounded like pregnancy to someone other than me lol. I don't know what tomorrow will bring. Am scared but hopefull x

JOMH1982 Mon 23-Jan-17 12:10:04

Best of luck tomorrow xx

Bmack25 Tue 24-Jan-17 22:12:11

Thank you all. Am now being tested for an overactive thyroid x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now