Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

is Napisan ok on babies delicate skin?

(6 Posts)
MinnieNoush Sat 21-Jan-17 17:15:47

I was just wondering what people thought about Napisan. I have just washed all my baby's clothes with ecover as it is completely natural, I thought that would be best for newborn skin.

I then heard that Napisan was amazing for soaking poo stained clothes in before washing them, but would this completely defeat the purpose of me using the ecover to wash the clothes?

SilenceOfThePrams Sat 21-Jan-17 17:22:33

You wash the Napisan off , so it won't come into contact with your baby's skin.

NannyR Sat 21-Jan-17 17:22:41

Any detergent is fine for washing baby clothes, you could do an extra rinse cycle if you're concerned. The bio/non-bio thing is a bit of a myth, people tend to react to the perfume rather than the enzymes. Bio is more effective at removing poo and sick stains, napisan is great too.

Jaagojaago Sat 21-Jan-17 19:22:10

Any detergent is fine.

AuntiePenguin Sat 21-Jan-17 19:35:28

we used non bio and napisan on all the baby stuff, with an extra rinse cycle to be sure of getting any residues out.

MinnieNoush Sun 22-Jan-17 17:42:22

Thanks so much for the feedback everyone. I will definitely go ahead and give it a try.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now