Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hemorrhoids?

(5 Posts)
CatRash Sat 21-Jan-17 15:12:30

Grim subject I know!

I'm currently 13+2 and wondering if I might have developed hemorrhoids already? I was hoping if anyone has experienced them before while pregnant and can advise on what they felt like?

The things which have got me wondering:-

1. I seem to be going for a #2 more often than usual and sometimes wake up feeling like I need to go.

2. I had a poo Monday and bled for no apparent reason (from my bum).

3. When I sit down it feels vaguely painful in my rectum - like there's a big poo in there (can't believe I'm writing this)

4. About an hour or so ago I got really intense pain in my rectum and abdomen. I explained it to my DH as not sure if I need a poo, a fart or to throw up. I've been laying in bed since, with the cat as a hot water bottle substitute, and it's subsiding but when I move I get a stabbing pain in my arse.

Well done if you've read this far - that's all pretty gross.

Thoughts? And what makes it better?

PS. There is nothing hanging out my arse

user1484383294 Sun 22-Jan-17 17:29:29

Does it feel itchy at all? I've suffered a bit but not too badly. I've found that sitting in a warm bath for 15 minutes before bed REALLY helps and wear big knickers!
Cleared it up quite quickly. Hope it helps a little!

EyelinerAndSpraypaint Sun 22-Jan-17 17:38:29

You need to get your doctor to have a look at you bum really.

Marley45 Sun 22-Jan-17 18:39:09

Unfortunately I can help... You need Preparation H gel to soothe, cosmocol sachets from your doctor to stop you getting constipated and making them worse, and big pants (no thongs!)

MauiChristmas Sun 22-Jan-17 19:24:53

I had piles that early on on pregnancy too, I didn't deal with them and it all got much worse. Speak to your doctor. sorry they are grim to have. sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now