Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

When does implantation usually happen

(3 Posts)
Mandraki Sat 21-Jan-17 14:28:04

I may be a little over excited so bear with, but I'm 6dpo and I'm trying to stay cool and not symptom spot but I woke up today feeling rubbish, freezing cold and so tired, and I'm now having on and off pains on my right side in the ovary/uterus area. I'm new to all this and like I said- trying to be cool and not symptom spot because I know I'll just drive myelf mad but..is 6dpo around the time it would implant?..if I was symptom spotting I mean! wink

zambean Sat 21-Jan-17 14:41:40

I had implantation symptoms at about 6 or 7 dpo, but I do think that might be unusually early? Not sure. But I have a very short cycle, which might explain it. My symptoms were extreme fatigue, nausea, and an exceptionally heightened sense of smell. It lasted about a day or two, but was unmistakeable. I took a test the day my period was due and it was BFP, but at that point I would have been surprised had it not been, so pronounced were my implantation symptoms.

Presh88 Sat 21-Jan-17 17:23:39

I had implantation cramping and pinching feelings 7dpo - very faint BFP 3 days later! All left side for me though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now