Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bump or a big trump!!

(14 Posts)
jessc87 Fri 20-Jan-17 18:34:18

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone else looked this big at 9 +4 with their second?? I seemed to have just popped out this afternoon!! I swear it wasn't that big this morning! 🙈 is it a bump or just a load of windy pops 😂😂😂💨💨💨
xxx

Georgeofthejungle Fri 20-Jan-17 18:39:07

Wow that's big for 9 weeks! I have heard that you show quicker second time round though.

Congrats!

WhatwouldRuthdo Fri 20-Jan-17 18:39:58

I'm 8 weeks with DC2 and I have a really rounded stomach. I think mine is a delightful mass of gas and bloat, as it's far far worse in the evening. I'm wearing very baggy clothes to work!

Any twins in the family? wink

ConvincingLiar Fri 20-Jan-17 18:45:17

That's about the size of my bump now at 25 weeks. You might grow quickly at the beginning and slow down later maybe?

needtoloseastone Fri 20-Jan-17 18:50:23

If it's flatter in the morning it's usually bloating, mine was exactly the same at about 10weeks x

jessc87 Fri 20-Jan-17 18:54:20

Yeah I think it might be bloating! OH has got a brother and sister who are twins 🙈🙈🙈 I will be scared to death if it's twins! Has anyone ever heard of feeling flutters at 9/10 weeks?? I'm SURE I felt a proper flutter earlier! Either that or I really am full of wind today 😂😂😂 OH might be in for a windy night 😂😂💨💨💨 xxx

MouseLove Fri 20-Jan-17 21:46:05

Erm. The fluttering... that's gas. It looks like you are extremely bloated. Baby is only the size of a raspberry or there abouts so I would guess you might calm down soon and then begin to show again. Either that or there's loads of raspberries in there. 😊🙊

Congratulations!!!!! X

CinderellaFant Fri 20-Jan-17 21:48:30

You look much further on!

SeashellHoarder Sat 21-Jan-17 09:01:20

I heard you're much bigger early on with twins...

JohnLapsleyParlabane Sat 21-Jan-17 09:04:28

I was like that with DD. It was gas. All flattened down about 14 weeks then I developed a proper bump about 20+ weeks

whirliebird Sat 21-Jan-17 10:10:13

My friends uterus 'popped' early and looked like this due to separated stomach muscles from previous pregnancy...it wasn't twins grin

mishmash1979 Sat 21-Jan-17 10:17:15

I felt movement from 10 weeks with my 4th and started BH at 15 weeks.

LadyMonicaBaddingham Sat 21-Jan-17 10:34:06

You do feel movements earlier with your second, probably because you recognise them more easily...

Bear2014 Sat 21-Jan-17 10:34:34

Definitely gas. With my DD I was on progesterone pessaries (IVF) and they made me look like that. I shrunk dramatically when I stopped the pessaries at 12 weeks an didn't get back to that size again until 18/19 weeks. The fluttering is also gas, it's lovely isn't it!?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now