Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I pregnant??..

(10 Posts)
Miniblaze Fri 20-Jan-17 18:21:34

Okay, so me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex (tmi sorry) and I've been having symptoms and I feel like I could be at least 6 weeks along (if I am) and I've been having bright red bleeding that does not look like my blood when I'm on my period. It goes from light bright red bleeding to pink and brown like in a pattern. I was wondering if anyone else had this or could tell me some things about that? Thanks! smile

Meg91 Fri 20-Jan-17 18:23:36

Usually bright red blood isn't a good sign xx

TurquoiseDress Fri 20-Jan-17 18:28:02

Take a test, the only way to find out for sure!

Or it sounds like it could be a period?

EpoxyResin Fri 20-Jan-17 18:28:08

Unexplained bleeding = GP whether you're pregnant or not I'd say.

EpoxyResin Fri 20-Jan-17 18:28:38

...assuming definitely not period that is.

OutnumberedbyFurchesters Fri 20-Jan-17 18:28:50

Have you taken a test?

That usually is the first thing people do to answer your question.

Meg91 Fri 20-Jan-17 18:30:43

Oh yeah, have you taken a test?? If you think your around 6 weeks it should show anytime of day with urine xx

Miniblaze Fri 20-Jan-17 18:35:36

I will be taking a pregnancy test tomorrow. Haven't been able to get ahold of one yet and just now thought I could be pregnant. Will keep updated!

Rioja123 Fri 20-Jan-17 18:36:43

Nobody can tell you if you are pregnant. Take a test.

haveacupoftea Fri 20-Jan-17 20:39:13

It probably is your period, not every period is exactly the same. Take a test and see though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now