Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

The nub theory?

(7 Posts)
Snoopysimaginaryfriend Fri 20-Jan-17 17:38:30

Hello everyone. I keep seeing posts about the 'nub theory' but try as I might I can't seem to identify a nub in any picture.

Is there a nub visible in this picture? I don't know if it's a very good picture because they were moving around a lot.

Oh and I don't mind if you scribble on the picture to show me what I'm supposed to be looking for. Thanks smile

Snoopysimaginaryfriend Fri 20-Jan-17 21:36:27

Anyone? smile

ColourfulOrangex Sat 21-Jan-17 07:15:13

Unfortunately I can't make out a nub but congratulations x

Batteriesallgone Sat 21-Jan-17 07:18:27

I don't understand this nub theory thing. Why not just wait until the 20week scan? And even then it's not 100%.

Snoopysimaginaryfriend Sat 21-Jan-17 09:06:38

Ok, it was just a bit of fun. Pregnancy isn't a particularly nice time for me due to previous miscarriages so I was just trying to do something lighthearted to pass the time. Won't try that again.

Thanks for taking a look colourfulorangex, maybe I'll get a better photo at the next scan.

whirliebird Sat 21-Jan-17 10:05:11

I've posted about the nub theory too, it's good fun. Unfortunately I can't see the nub on your pic though. Do you have any other pics?
A previous comment said just wait till 20wk scan, but where I live (remote Scottish island) we don't have the option to find out baby's sex so we enjoy the excitement of waiting and guessing smile

BingThing Sat 21-Jan-17 10:11:35

I cant see a nub either but comparing your scan to my boys 12 week scans based on skull theory then I'd guess girl! I'm now pg with dc3 and not found out so now have all my scan pics out and googling skull theory pics ha! Also having worrying pg and you're right it is good to have something light hearted to think about! I'd never heard of these theories before today thanks op!! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now