Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Low down movements high up bump?!

(3 Posts)
toomuchtimereadingthreads2016 Fri 20-Jan-17 11:25:09

Hi ladies, am 17+3 with my second baby, have what I reckon to be a high up and quite big bump. Can feel movements quite clearly now, especially towards the end of meals... but the movements are always really low down! Like in between my pelvic bones if that makes sense? So if thats where baby is, what is all this bump?! Sorry if I'm being ditzy!

Also midwife said when listening to heart with doppler last visit that baby had "got comfy lower down, common with a second baby"?

thank you!

mrscrocopop Fri 20-Jan-17 12:45:37

Hiya, I have had similar... a little further on that you though... I was told at 20 week scan I have a high anterior placenta so it's just that i can only feel the low down movement due to the extra padding up high.... don't know if this might apply to you?

toomuchtimereadingthreads2016 Fri 20-Jan-17 14:15:51

Could be! Hasn't been mentioned, will make sure I ask at my next visit thank you! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now