Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Maternity work skirts for cold weather

(4 Posts)
RobberBride Thu 19-Jan-17 23:04:07

Sorry to ask again, but you lovely people sorted me out very quickly last time.

I work in a smart yet cold office. Normal uniform at this time of year involves lined wool below the knee/floor length pencil skirts and thick tights and boots.

I'm now down to one warm skirt that vaguely fits (22w). Maternity trousers don't seem to work on me - they fall down. I've just returned a few black maternity tube skirts in disgust as they were basically see through. Has anyone got any to recommend? Or any suggestions for hacks - larger size skirts or wrap skirts that look vaguely ok on a pregnant woman? Any suggestions would be fantastic.

AreWeThereYet000 Thu 19-Jan-17 23:40:03

Next do really nice maternity work wear smile

ConvincingLiar Fri 20-Jan-17 06:50:48

Is it worth focusing on maternity tights for your poor cold legs? I've just bought some 80 denier opaques from Asda click and collect, but I think I might have seen thicker at asos.

I have a thickish skirt from jo jo and a thick stretchy tube skirt from Tesco that's not maternity but is sized up.

amelie427 Fri 20-Jan-17 09:21:20

I have a couple of thick tube skirts, and 120denier tights from Topshop Maternity. Definitely not see-through, and smart with the right top & shoes. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now