Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Confused over what doctor said

(1 Post)
mom2rhysnruby Wed 18-Jan-17 19:50:01

Hello please bare with me this is so confusing.
I have the implant and haven't slept with anyone in 4 months.. during the last 2 months I've been bleeding and passing tissue (not clots) since. I had surgery 2 weeks after the last time I slept with this person so that's another concern. They didn't do a test on me.
I'm 90% sure I had a early m/c in may I had a faint positive and a bleed after, I've always wondered about my implants effectiveness.
I have had every Pregnancy symptom going this time (I already have 2 children) but tests show up negative so I've just thought maybe it's my diet etc. I tested around 2-3 months after just to be certain didn't test at the time of the first bleed!
However the doc wants to do a pelvic exam and swabs and tests to rule out miscarriage, cancer etc.
I'm just wondering.. if I have miscarried without knowing I was actually pregnant then how would they know if it was months ago? It's all so confusing and worrying just need some reassurance tia x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: