Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Period week late second month after natural IVF

(1 Post)
Llee79 Tue 17-Jan-17 10:51:35

Hello,

Looking for similar stories really! I had a failed natural FET in December. No drugs apart from a trigger shot to bring on ovulation. My period came on the very same day it always does in December. Now in Jan I am 7 days late. I did a test at 5 days late and it was negative. I asked the ivf centre and confirmed our treatment should not have affected my periods. I had a bloody show a week after ovulating and cramps everyday since. One morning feeling sick. No other symptoms. Has this happened to anyone else after a natural treatment? I'll test again this weekend maybe? I'm so v v bloated!! We had sex at the right times this month so it is possible but to add I am ALWAYS bang on 28 days to the hour with my period coming. I'm v confused As the cramps feel like something is happening! Stil having stretchy CM too. That's all the details...anyone concur??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now