Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What is this strange feeling??

(6 Posts)
SleepForTheWeak Mon 16-Jan-17 22:29:32

I'm 19+1 and for the last few (maybe 4?) weeks I've been getting quite a strange feeling other than the usual soft fluttering and kicks you would expect.

Occasionally when I turn or move, I get a jolting sensation in my abdomen - almost like my whole uterus flipped??its hard to describe, but it's a very definite sensation and although it isn't sore it does stop me in my tracks.

I never had this at all with DD - anyone experience similar?

haveacupoftea Mon 16-Jan-17 23:15:20

He could be doing somersaults?

Havingkittens04 Tue 17-Jan-17 05:54:52

Round ligament pain...

thecatsarecrazy Tue 17-Jan-17 06:49:03

Is it a sharp pain ? Almost like your stomach muscles pulling apart?

SleepForTheWeak Tue 17-Jan-17 07:45:43

It's not sore at all, just feels like my uterus has flipped or a muscle has been jolted really suddenly?

Maybe it is somersaults but baby is still small and was even smaller when it started to happen (just every few days) - and the feeing has been the same right from when it started 🤔

Snowflakes1122 Tue 17-Jan-17 08:38:09

I get this too! It feels like a thud when I lean forward or laugh. Takes me by surprise.

I also had it with my son too. No idea what it is but my theory is because our wombs are taking up more room, things have had to squash up a little and intestines are banging around a bit. Nice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now