Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Eating so many random snacks!

(4 Posts)
Chloris33 Mon 16-Jan-17 18:46:51

Want to share how much you are eating?! In this pregnancy I'm feeling very sick all the time (9 weeks), but have to eat at least every hour, and have days like today when all I can think about is my next snack! Previously a healthy eater. Today I've eaten yoghurt muesli breakfast, packet of mini cheddars at 8.45am! Tuna sandwich by 11am, Cadbury double decker, apple, yoghurt, about 5 crackers with cheese, drank a glass of full cream milk I craved, and am now limbering up for fish pie! x

PatsFan Mon 16-Jan-17 18:58:50

I wish I could have eaten like that at nine weeks! I couldn't even keep water down! I'm really into pickles at the moment! Straight from the jar!

Scaredycat2016 Mon 16-Jan-17 19:03:07

Feel your pain!!!! I am constantly hungry. I've had to stock up on ridiculously expensive healthy snacks so I don't put loads of weight back on. I'm 11+4 now and it's not got any better lol. Xx

haveacupoftea Mon 16-Jan-17 19:47:34

I was RAVENOUS at 9 weeks! It calmed down after a week or two smile if you are hungry...eat!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now