Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling confused

(1 Post)
user1484580729 Mon 16-Jan-17 15:40:38

all new to this so please excuse the silly questions.
I lost my baby girl on the 28th September to a genetics disorder she was 17 weeks. I had a period at the beginning of November and then was late in december, so I took a test that said I was 1-2 weeks pregnant, but on the 12th December I miscarried or at least I think it was a MC. 2 weeks later I took a test to be sure and it said Not pregnant.

I was late again in January, this month, and last week took a test and it said 1-2 weeks pregnant and I am now a total mess. I know I should try and not worry and perhaps take another test at the end of this week to see if it has progressed to 2-3 weeks etc but I also now am very scared because of what we went through in our first pregnancy. But I also am thinking am I really pregnant. And my doctors first appointment is not until 3rd Feb! Could I be pregnant?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now