Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Is this normal

(6 Posts)
Melmam Mon 16-Jan-17 07:21:31

Hi just looking for some advice or simular experience.. This is my second pregnancy never had this in first well not that I can remember for the past couple days ive had a very swollen vagina (sorry if tmi) not sure whats going on down there but it is really quite sensitive is this normal?? Im 32+1 thanks

Diamondsandpurls Mon 16-Jan-17 07:26:50

Unfortunately very normal. I didn't have with ds but did with dd, don't know if that makes a difference. It did get a bit smaller the more time went on and went entirely after giving birth you'll be pleased to know!

Melmam Mon 16-Jan-17 12:41:17

This is my second ds glad to hear imnot alone on this one grin hopefully it goes down soon.

essieestherson Mon 16-Jan-17 13:35:38

I had the exact same thing with my dd. Didn't with my 2 ds. I didn't really keep to much of an eye on it but dd is now 5 months and everything seems back to normal!

Diamondsandpurls Mon 16-Jan-17 14:51:12

Wonder if you've got a dd in there OP!

Melmam Mon 16-Jan-17 15:01:53

I found out when I was 20 weeks can they mistake a boy for girl??

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: