Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this normal

(6 Posts)
Melmam Mon 16-Jan-17 07:21:31

Hi just looking for some advice or simular experience.. This is my second pregnancy never had this in first well not that I can remember for the past couple days ive had a very swollen vagina (sorry if tmi) not sure whats going on down there but it is really quite sensitive is this normal?? Im 32+1 thanks

Diamondsandpurls Mon 16-Jan-17 07:26:50

Unfortunately very normal. I didn't have with ds but did with dd, don't know if that makes a difference. It did get a bit smaller the more time went on and went entirely after giving birth you'll be pleased to know!

Melmam Mon 16-Jan-17 12:41:17

This is my second ds glad to hear imnot alone on this one grin hopefully it goes down soon.

essieestherson Mon 16-Jan-17 13:35:38

I had the exact same thing with my dd. Didn't with my 2 ds. I didn't really keep to much of an eye on it but dd is now 5 months and everything seems back to normal!

Diamondsandpurls Mon 16-Jan-17 14:51:12

Wonder if you've got a dd in there OP!

Melmam Mon 16-Jan-17 15:01:53

I found out when I was 20 weeks can they mistake a boy for girl??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now