Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Need help!

(4 Posts)
user1484407183 Sat 14-Jan-17 15:28:33

Hi everyone this is my first post on here.
Okay so, I came off the pill in september to start trying for baby with my OH. Didn't have a period until December, was a normal period as expected. I am now about 10 days late for this period? I'm unsure if this is normal after coming off the pill, or could I actually be pregnant? Having quite a few symptoms but negative tests. Wanted some advice before going to see a doctor. Thanks!confused

Wonderflonium Sat 14-Jan-17 15:36:59

Test again in a few days time.

user1483387154 Sat 14-Jan-17 15:46:36

You could be pregnant. I got pregnant 3 days after coming off the pill (15 weeks +2), no period and completely unexpected for it to happen that quickly

CatRash Sat 14-Jan-17 18:51:51

What tests are you using? I got negative on some brands while getting BFP on others - all were meant to be early detection but some brands are just better!!

The First Response Early Dectection ones are well recommend. I used the Superdrug Early ones and got a BFP on that while getting negative on others so would recommend.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: