Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Faint control line...period or miscarriage

(6 Posts)
Tkdclare Fri 13-Jan-17 23:07:14

Hi so basically do a pregnancy test a day or two before period was due. 1st pregnancy test I did first thing in morning and both control panel and positive line was faint. Looked at test a few hours and lines had disappeared. Did two more pregnancy test different tests both came back negative on same day. I can't retest now as have started my period or T least I think bleeding was very heavy and had some small clots and stomach cramps. Nothing to bad but a bit more than normal. Is this a period or was that first test right and I'm having a early miscarriage?

calimommy Sat 14-Jan-17 06:13:01

Could be a MC or it could be your normal period. Was you period late? If not and if you have two negative tests then perhaps you weren't pregnant after all? I'm not sure love!

wiilma Sat 14-Jan-17 06:16:19

What brand pregnancy test?

haveacupoftea Sat 14-Jan-17 11:14:37

Sounds like a dodgy test

Tkdclare Tue 17-Jan-17 17:37:39

Period right on time bleeding doesn't seem that bad now after first day. Think it was just a dodgy test I had.

calimommy Tue 17-Jan-17 17:55:31

Good luck next month 👍

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now