Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling dehydrated

(5 Posts)
chelle85 Fri 13-Jan-17 18:06:17

I've always been a thirsty person and drink about 2.5 litres of water a day. I am really struggling with nausea and just sips of water make me feel awful until about 4pm and then I just neck it by the bottle. Which of course has me up 3 times in the night to pee! Any tips of getting water down earlier in the day?

Orchidflower1 Fri 13-Jan-17 18:07:30

Try icing the water x

Blahblahblahyadayadayada Fri 13-Jan-17 21:42:26

Could you eat some fresh fruits that are fairly juicy? Is there any fruit you can bear like grapes or kiwis? Maybe oranges or satsumas etc.

drinkyourmilk Fri 13-Jan-17 21:48:16

I've been eating ice lollies when nauseous

chelle85 Fri 13-Jan-17 22:05:59

I managed watermelon earlier but struggling with grapes. I am liking apple at the moment. Just seem to prefer crunchy things! Eating cereal and can manage the milk with that.

I am finding fizzy drinks easier than water (normally hate them!) so I might try fizzy water with cordial. And will try icing it as the cold does seem to help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now