Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

The day I Cillit-Banged my bottom... Baby brain at its best

(8 Posts)
PhoenixBlaze Fri 13-Jan-17 18:04:27

So today I decided to clean the toilet seat. I then, naturally, forgot what I had just done, turned around and sat down. Cillit Bang ALL over my bottom. Was not happy. But blow me if 20 minutes later I wandered back into the bathroom, thought, 'Ah, must clean the toilet seat,' and... well, you can guess the rest.

Baby brain is real, people.

Would anyone else like to share any other woeful tales of baby-brained misadventure...?

eastcoastmum2014 Fri 13-Jan-17 18:38:35

Putting milk in the cupboard and crisps in the fridge! Oh and I once put the guinea pig in the laundry basket hmm

MissClarke86 Fri 13-Jan-17 18:44:36

Nope, but I just entirely intentionally ate a Rustlers burger in the bath and loved every dirty minute of it.

CatRash Fri 13-Jan-17 20:10:38

At least you got a clean arse??
I just took a frying pan of food out the oven with oven gloves. Grabbed a spoon to serve up and then proceeded to grab the handle of the stoking hot frying pan. Bugger me IT KILLS!!!!! It gone all white and wrinkly too sad

Friday 13th at its best!

Littlejayx Sat 14-Jan-17 09:31:41

I got up for work this morning, got to the office, locked up due to it being the weekend! Pregnant me doesn't understand days of the week anymore shock

Thebean123 Sat 14-Jan-17 09:50:29

I was uncharacteristicly chipper a few days ago and decided to clear the washing backlog. Popped the second load in and had a soak in the bath, feeling ever so smug that I had managed housework AND a hygiene routine that day. Went back to the machine later to empty and realised that I hadn't actually pressed start. Bollocking hell!

Glitterbaby17 Sat 14-Jan-17 13:28:21

I put conjunctivitis eye drops on my spots then spot cream in my eye the other day 😊

Soubriquet Sat 14-Jan-17 13:30:34

I was hysterical when I was pregnant with my eldest

Couldn't find the birthday cards I had just wrote out for my family.

Looked everywhere for them and was getting more and more upset.

I had only put them back in the drawer where I had been storing them hadn't I?

Got them out ready to go...lost them again. That's right I had put them BACK in the same drawer!!

Dh kept a firm hold of them after that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now