Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Recommend pregnancy workout

(2 Posts)
docpeppa Thu 12-Jan-17 22:40:19

Can anyone recommend a workout routine/dvd/YouTube channel for use in pregnancy please?

I have a yoga one, I was thinking more like 20 minute HIIT workouts that are safe (similar to bodycoach). I have a 4 year old and 21 month old so don't really have lots of time and can only do it at home.

Onlyonce Fri 13-Jan-17 09:43:13

I asked my doctor about exercise when I was pregnant. Advice was you can do anything you are already doing but not to try anything new. So I did spinning and body pump until 7.5 months. Now I mostly exercise at home due to lack of time, using T25, and Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and her kettle bell DVD. Am planning on continuing these when we TTC again. You might find T25 quite good as there is a modifier version, more gentle version of the exercise. But I would say speak to your GP first unless this is very similar to what you already do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now