Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help, worried :(

(5 Posts)
Princessxpeach Thu 12-Jan-17 17:20:36

Hello everyone.. I'm new here so bear with me please!

I tested positive 5 days after af was due. This will be baby #3.

I had severe pulling pains on both sides, and light spotting (I have endometriosis and had previous complications). GP sent me to the early pregnancy unit, had appointment on 9th january. Ultrasound showed a small sac, no yolk or embryo. Mature follicle on right side. They did some bloods and called me to say it's a possible ectopic, as my levels were only 30. I had go to back in 48hrs for repeat bloods.

Fast forward to yesterday, I was told my levels were now 2355. The consultant said this is more than doubled and wants a repeat scan and bloods done tomorrow.

A few people have told me that jump is very high and most likely ectopic. The consultant said she wants to scan and see if it's interuterine as she feels it could possibly be.

I haven't had any spotting or bleeding since my period was due (30th Dec). The pulling pains do still come and go, but only if I move a certain way or get up from sitting down now and then.

I know it's likely my ovulation was completely off, and i'm way earlier than expected- but me and DH only did our deeds one time lol. This is strange to me given we had assisted conception with our first two lol.

Can anyone offer some advice ? Similar experiences?  i'm feeling confused and worried to be honest.

Amz26 Thu 12-Jan-17 19:59:04

Hi, I didn't want to read and run but I would like to wish you luck and hope everything works out for you! Sorry I can't help with any advice xx

Princessxpeach Thu 12-Jan-17 23:06:01

thank you ✨ that's really kind of you

calimommy Fri 13-Jan-17 05:22:39

No advice but if you have endometriosis then that's a likely suspect, no? Also I hope it's not twins! 😝

Princessxpeach Fri 13-Jan-17 09:29:40

I suspected it might be twins but then I just thought not possible i'm just getting ahead of myself because I love twins grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now