Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Chemical pregnancy?

(3 Posts)
staacee121 Wed 11-Jan-17 13:44:05

Hi guys.

Do all chemical pregnancies end with bleeding/ period?

Had a positive clear blue digital Friday just gone but since then I've just had negatives. Had some cramps Friday and Saturday but nothing since and I haven't bled at all, not even spotting.

As I haven't bled etc I am beginning to wonder if the positive test was just a faulty one X

Whatsername17 Wed 11-Jan-17 15:33:07

Have you missed a period? If your period is late it's worth a trip to see your doctor. A blood test will confirm either way and is better than you being stuck in limbo.

staacee121 Wed 11-Jan-17 17:18:20

I don't have periods as I am on a mini pill. Was due to take my pill Friday when I took the test about 9:30pm Friday night but haven't taken it due to the positive. I know some people say u can't get a false positive but others say u can but they are very very rare. I took the test just to get rid of the it so wasn't expecting it to say pregnant 1-2 X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now