Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Concerns

(1 Post)
Tilly2017 Tue 10-Jan-17 20:56:51

So my partner keeps switching from bending over backwards to help me to instead throwing every bit of verbal abuse possible at me. He seems to want to question Mr about every partner I ever had in my life and is just like a dog with a bone not letting it go......

To top it all off got rushed in to hospital on Sunday with spotting and very bad pains and now have to go tomorrow for ultra scan as they think it might be ectopic and I just feel completely on my own right now and don't know what to do or where to go but because I'm only 5/6 weeks pregnant I have not told anyone and don't want to incase tomorrow is bad news.

I don't know if I'm just ranting because I'm pregnant and have been told to take it easy and have no stress or if it's just the worry for tomorrow. I just feel like everything is okay as long as it is on his terms and I feel like I get no say or my opinion doesn't count for anything. I just feel at a loss of what to do....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now