Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

September 8th Babies

(6 Posts)
calimommy Mon 09-Jan-17 22:11:30

So far anyway. I await correction by my first scan in 3weeks!

This will hopefully be baby 3# for us and likely our last😝 we live abroad and traveling home with the children (3&1) is frankly a nightmare.

Tell me about your babies.

BlessedWithBaby Mon 09-Jan-17 22:23:28

Hi! Im due on sept 8th with my first grin we're so excited!! Have you got any symptoms yet? I have a few haha

calimommy Mon 09-Jan-17 22:33:01

I always get a sensation of my uterus 'waking up', I'm pretty tired (but I don't get much sleep to be fair) and a bit nauseous until lunchtime. This is my 5th pregnancy (two MC) so hopefully this is a sticky bean.

MouseLove Tue 10-Jan-17 17:16:00

Jump over to the sept anti-natal thread and say hello ladies! X

Carolina80 Tue 10-Jan-17 18:50:16

Hi I'm also due Sept 8th and very excited. I've started having a few symptoms. Mainly an achy, pulling sensation in my uterus and feeling sick first thing when I wake up which eases off over a few hours. This is my first so I have no idea what is normal or not. The first scan seems an eternity away. About another 7 weeks.

calimommy Tue 10-Jan-17 19:28:07

I joined the antenatal sept board, come over there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now