Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

12 week bump?

(4 Posts)
Nicole133 Sun 08-Jan-17 19:24:24

Hi I'm 23 with my first pregnancy I am 12 weeks tomorrow

I've always tried losing weight my heaviest being 16st and I'm currently at my lowest 13.8st which I've been before but always felt so slim and flat stomach.
This time however I feel huge bloated constantly needing a wee during the night and I do have a belly! Is it possible to have a bump at 12 weeks when I'm quite a big girl at 13.8st and 5ft 8
I know petite women show quite early
Just wondering as I'm Soo new to all of this

MollyHuaCha Sun 08-Jan-17 19:30:45

Congratulations on yr pregnancy and in yr successful weight loss. No idea about answering yr question, I just wanted to suggest that you talk to midwife about how much weight you 'should' gain in the coming months. I'm guessing you should not be dieting at this time. But you don't want to gain excess weight either.

HandbagFan Sun 08-Jan-17 20:47:26

I'm the same height as you and weighed more when I got pregnant (DS is now 10m old). I didn't show til about 22 weeks although I could feel a bump from about 17.

At 12 weeks it's more likely to be a bit of bloating, but some do show early!

Nicole133 Mon 09-Jan-17 22:10:10

Thankyou girls!!!! Just nice to be able to share somewhere and get a reply without sounding daft (I'm new to mums net) and every pic I've seen of a 12 week bump all the women look around a size 10 which a big bump xxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now