We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Advice Needed! :/

(2 Posts)
CharllGracex Sat 07-Jan-17 16:56:16

hi girls,

i should of been due my period yesterday (Friday 6th), but thursday 5th late afternoon i went to toilet and noticed light pink blood when i wiped. so put a pad on thinkin period was gonna come early, pad when i changed it before bed had pinkish blood, and sins its been spotting on and off with hours apart. sometimes theres nothing at all when i wipe and sometimes tiny hints of pink... ive had nothing sins yesterday.

i tested this afternoon and got a neg.
im unsure what to do. is it worth a trip to drs or are they gonna fob me off and tell me to retest.
not sure when to test again or even if i should...

could do with some stories maybe? or just advise in general smile

thankyou

vfoster Sat 07-Jan-17 17:20:01

Hello! I can't comment on the blood but I had a similar experience when testing early. I tested the day after I was due and got a negative then tested again 5 days later when period still didn't arrive. Then I got a positive! Maybe wait a few days and rest again if nothing changes?
In my experience the doctors won't do anything. My first pregnancy I made an appointment and she just gave me the number for the midwives. This time round I just called the midwives (the number was on a leaflet next to the pregnancy tests in our local pharmacy!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now