Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

preg 1 - 2 weeks

(2 Posts)
nollaig16 Sat 07-Jan-17 15:25:13

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with figuring out when I conceived. I took a digi test today which, to my amazement, said pregnant 1-2 weeks. I'd been feeling tired and sore - didn't really think I was pregnant though!. However, I had what I thought was my period - fair amount of blood - not quite as much as usual perhaps - from the 27th to the 31st of December - It arrived a week late. I had been hopeful but obviously my hope died when I started bleeding. I'd had sex on the 11th, 13th and 15th of December. We started trying again on the 1st of January and have been trying since. Do you think it wasn't a real period and I'm pregnant from December or do you think I'm pregnant from a week ago? I'd be a bit incredulous if it was the latter - would that show up so quickly even on a digital? Surely it takes a few days for the embryo to embed. I'd welcome any thoughts.

Housequestionjan Sat 07-Jan-17 15:31:48

1-2 weeks really means 3-4.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now