Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant with No2 & 3 year old is exhausting! Anyone else?

(8 Posts)
DirtyDancing Sat 07-Jan-17 10:21:04

Just that really. I am 6 months pregnant and my 3 year old doesn't stop! I'm exhausted! I have one day a week at home solo with DS at the moment, and he has watched a lot of TV and iPad this week.

Also he is heavy but still loves to be carried, which is a killer, as is getting him in and out the car seat and bath. DH does lots at the weekend but DS is quite a Mummy's boy, so often wants 'mummy to do it'

Sympathy appreciated! grin

BirdsInTheAttic Sat 07-Jan-17 11:07:54

Lots of sympathy from here! 33 weeks with DC2 and DD is just about to turn three; she's a whirlwind so sounds like your DS!
We've been pretty TV-dependant too as it's the only thing that holds her attention for more that 20 seconds blush

vfoster Sat 07-Jan-17 11:20:12

Same here! I'm only 12 weeks and my 3 year old has tired me out!
We've been off together since before Christmas and there is a lot of Disneylife going on! I've also spent a lot of time thinking of sitting down activities.
I'm actually looking forward to going back to work on Monday!

DirtyDancing Sat 07-Jan-17 11:21:46

Phew! Helps knowing someone gets it! I went on a quick trip to the PO with my DS on his trike yesterday, and he conned me into a 2 hour round trip via the park! So much energy! I have none!

AreWeThereYet000 Sat 07-Jan-17 11:21:59

Snap! Almost 35 weeks pg and have a little boy that was 3 in September and his favourite game seems to be make mummy do it!! I work part time (2 days a week) until 8pm and he's a school nursery on mornings so in the afternoons I'm either working or running around after him and I am shattered! Disney films are quickly becoming my best friend hah x

DirtyDancing Sat 07-Jan-17 11:22:36

I am back at work Monday vfoster and to be honest can't wait to have a sit down! 😂

vfoster Sat 07-Jan-17 11:30:44

😂 same here! I'm a teacher so all of my classes will be completing independent tasks on Monday!

Bear2014 Sat 07-Jan-17 13:24:29

Sympathies here! DD has just turned 3 and I am 9 weeks. Have been doing IVF all year though so this is the tip of the iceberg. She's sleeping badly and is very clingy. Thank goodness for nursery basically, bless her!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now