Talk

Advanced search

Spotting

(9 Posts)
user1470147116 Thu 05-Jan-17 14:05:54

Just did a pregnancy test, am 13 dpo.

Clear positive on Sainsburys own brand and First Response.

Went to the bathroom and there is bright pink/red spotting on my underwear..

AF not due for 2-3 days. And I never get spotting before AF.

Has this happened to anyone else?

MissusMop Thu 05-Jan-17 14:10:00

I had spotting with each of my three (successful) pregnancies - until about 20 weeks.

Snowflakes1122 Thu 05-Jan-17 14:33:46

Could be implantation bleeding.

I have also bled in all my pregnancies (apart from my mmc) and have 3 children.

nuggles Thu 05-Jan-17 17:28:48

I had spotting around the time my period was due with DS2. And then again at around 6 weeks.

Agree with post above, could be implantation

user1470147116 Thu 05-Jan-17 17:58:06

I read implantation bleed was brownish?

This spotting is red.

Would be be caused by a polyp?

Doctor said I have a less than 1cm uterine polyp..

Jodie1982 Thu 05-Jan-17 18:53:02

Could be a Chemical pregnancy? I've had 2 of those myself.
Sorry your experiencing this Op. Hopefully it's not one of those.
Good luck

mamarach26 Thu 05-Jan-17 18:58:21

3 weeks ago, I had bright red blood in my underwear and when I wiped. It changed later on in the day to brown. I had a scan and all was fine!
It's very common, it happened with my first pregnancy too! He is now 2 years old and refusing to go to bed.. so stay positive! smile

CatsCantFlyFast Thu 05-Jan-17 19:46:25

I had brown spotting with dd1 and a red, reasonable amount of blood around the time of my period with dd2

MrsRahman88 Mon 16-Jan-17 17:57:03

Hi everyone I'm new on here.
I stopped my pill end of November and had period in December which was last one. Since then I haven't had period. Last week I did pregnancy test it was negative. On Friday I had spotting which I thought I had started my period put pad on but nothing was on pad. It's was blood then turned to dark to light brown. I read that this indication of early pregnancy I'm not sure how right it is whether I am or not because I took a test again yday and it was negative. I still have light brown spotting. Also read that it takes atleast 3months for period to get back to normal. Any advice?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now