Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Only about 5 seconds pregnant and sick already

(12 Posts)
calimommy Mon 02-Jan-17 19:20:17

I've been pregnant 4 times before, but had two losses, but I was never sick this early. Ugh. At this rate I might loose weight given that I'm currently surviving On sweet tea... I'm only 4 and a bit weeks! I suppose it's a good sign given my track record 🙄

SaltedCaramelEverything Mon 02-Jan-17 19:29:32

Sorry to hear of your losses flowers fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy and that sickness ends soon. I ate biscuits through mine! Found I was more sick when I was hungry.

Oysterbabe Mon 02-Jan-17 19:46:52

Maybe it's twins wink

calimommy Mon 02-Jan-17 21:26:04

Oysterbabe don't even go there 😬

I've a 3.5 yo and 1.5 yo. It's all a woman can handle!

Upanddownroundandround Mon 02-Jan-17 21:31:48

Twins or you could be further along by a few weeks? I was sick as a dog but only ever after 6 weeks almost to the day.

Upanddownroundandround Mon 02-Jan-17 21:32:22

Oh and congrats!

Sparklyuggs Mon 02-Jan-17 21:38:24

I was sick from 4 weeks and my chances of twins were about 20% (under consultant care who said this) and I was terrified it was twins but scan shows just one smile

calimommy Mon 02-Jan-17 21:39:15

Jeekers well I hope it's just a girl and not twins! I've two boys. We moved country recently and I'm on my own.

sickofTeletubbies Tue 03-Jan-17 21:38:21

Currently pregnant with DC2. Sickness started about 4 both times. Was sick all the way to the end with DC1 and still going strong with DC2 at 14 weeks. I wish I had some advice but absolutely nothing worked for me and I tried it all.

megletthesecond Tue 03-Jan-17 21:43:36

Congrats. My sickness with dd kicked in right from the start too. Only a couple of days after the test. Wretched first trimester but no problems. she's 8yrs now and a force of bloody nature.

namechangedjustforthis Tue 03-Jan-17 21:50:27

I was sick right from the start with all my girls, but not with my boy. In my totally unscientific opinion you are having a girl! Congratulations xx

calimommy Tue 03-Jan-17 22:39:24

Thanks lady 😂👍

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now