Talk

Advanced search

Everything hurts now

(17 Posts)
sj257 Mon 02-Jan-17 13:18:44

I'm 37+5, my hips are agony. Just tried to do a bit of shopping out and about but have had to come home because I'm aching all over sad feel crap because my husband is back at work tomorrow and I wanted us to actually do something today. The kids are fed up, we've spent most of Christmas at home. I just feel guilty I guess sad

catx1606 Mon 02-Jan-17 13:45:18

I'm 32+3 and have noticed that my hips and back have started to ache 😐

SpotTheDuck Mon 02-Jan-17 14:10:33

Don't feel guilty. If you try to push through the pain you could do long-term damage to your joints, and that would be worse for all your children (eg if you can't run around a park with them or carry them when they want you to etc etc). Rest if your body is telling you to. You're looking after yourself, this baby, and your other children.

On the positive side, if you're 37 plus 5 there's prob not long to go smile

ChestnutsRoasting Mon 02-Jan-17 14:15:38

Same here! Feel so guilty that we haven't done much over the holidays but every move seems to murder my pelvis and I pay dearly the next day when I over do it. Only 35 weeks here so need to grit my teeth. Roll on tomorrow when everyone is back to the usual routine.

sj257 Mon 02-Jan-17 14:19:45

I'm a bit worried about how I'm going to manage in the next couple of weeks sad

McBaby Mon 02-Jan-17 14:57:52

I'm the same but 22 weeks it's going to be a long 18 weeks with a 4 and 2 year old.

Whatsername17 Mon 02-Jan-17 15:06:42

I'm 37+3 and i feel really fed up today. Im aching down below and every time I walk my bump goes ridiculously hard and hurts. I feel so anxious that something might go wrong after miscarrying at 13 weeks last January. I have a dd who is 5 and, even though I know how hard the first few weeks are, I just want my baby here now. Even DH feels like it will be easier when she is here! Sorry I cant help - just offering some company to your misery.

ChestnutsRoasting Mon 02-Jan-17 15:07:44

A combo of school, nursery and Cbeebies is my plan but mine are 5 and 2 so that makes things a bit easier.

kel12345 Mon 02-Jan-17 15:14:19

I know of several people who suffered during their pregnancy (thankfully I was lucky and didn't suffer at all)

AButterflyLightsBesideUs Mon 02-Jan-17 19:01:45

I'm with you OP. 37 weeks today and I feel like I hit a wall yesterday, I'm so out of breath, so very uncomfortable and the baby feels like he is about to break out of my cervix any minute. I keep knicker checking for plugs/leakage/spotting due to all the random discharge and constant wet feeling, it's unnerving. My ribs are brusied, my pelvis is fucked and I can't wait to be out the otherside now!

<waves> to Whatser, I'm getting that too - any slight exertion eg getting up off the sofa/walking upstairs/bending to pick up something and the bump goes rock hard. I guess it's Braxton-Hicks. It's not painful just realy uncomfortable and tiring. And freaks me out a bit...

SpookyPotato Mon 02-Jan-17 19:21:20

Don't feel guilty OP, it's really bloody hard! The end is in sight for you and soon you will be getting back to normality. I remember after my c-section being in so much pain but still felt the instant relief of no pressure! I'm only 32 weeks and my pelvis hurts so much and I'm always out of breath, it's all happened a lot quicker the second time around! Take it easy these next few weeks smile

Macauley Mon 02-Jan-17 19:26:47

37 weeks tomorrow and I've hit the wall too both physically and emotionally. It hurts to walk, it hurts to lie down, mega heartburn, need to pee all the time and just feel crap! I've had pelvis and back pain for a few weeks now and can't wait for it to be over!

katiegg Mon 02-Jan-17 19:28:01

flowers it's messer able isn't it? I had sore back and hips from about 20 weeks and felt awful for ds1 as I could do very little with him. But I felt much better once ds2 was born and hopefully you will too. Not long to
go now, hang in there!

katiegg Mon 02-Jan-17 19:28:43

messer able = miserable blush

sj257 Mon 02-Jan-17 19:40:24

Thanks everyone xxx I'm sorry so many of you are feeling bad too x

I have anxiety too and that has ramped up the past few days x

UnicornPee Mon 02-Jan-17 20:09:15

Just wanted to say I too feel guilty for the kids having stayed in most of these holidays! I'm only 28 weeks but having me a harder time with this pregnancy (tired easy, can't poo, sore vadge, indegestion etc)

Whatsername17 Mon 02-Jan-17 21:59:48

Butterfly it's so lovely to here from you! Sorry you are miserable too. We must keep telling ourselves the end is in sight!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now