Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Lost growth chart and other maternity notes

(3 Posts)
user1483351382 Mon 02-Jan-17 10:13:14

So you know you get your maternity notes that you're meant to take with you, and they are all bound together... I had other bits of paper from the midwife that were not part of the same binder. I had them all in a folder. At my 20 week scan I handed them over and when they gave them back they had removed my folder. Didn't think much of it... But weeks later at my next midwife appointment she said I'm missing lots of things and asked me to find them as they are important. When I couldn't find them at home I remembered the hospital and now assume they didn't hand me back everything when they took it all out of the folder. Now I can't imagine the hospital will still have them! And I can't even remember what there was?! I remember a pink piece of paper that would be used as my growth chart I think? Anyone else know what other loose bits of paper are important?! And anyone know what happens if I can't find them?! Feel like such an idiot and don't want to tell the midwife I can't get them back!

PeachBellini123 Mon 02-Jan-17 11:02:12

How annoying. I would just be honest with midwife. Only thing I can think of are test results maybe?

Blame the hospital but you won't be the first person to have lost their notes. I think it's be more of a concern at 40 weeks than at 20 anyway as more information. Try not to panic.

thecatsarecrazy Mon 02-Jan-17 11:23:41

I expect it was blood results? Aren't they pink?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now