Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

10 weeks and bleeding again!

(13 Posts)
Chloeisobelle21 Thu 29-Dec-16 13:09:03

I had a scan at 9 weeks and 3 days due to some soreness and red bleeding, the lady said all was well and she couldn't find a reason for the bleeding but baby had a good heartbeat etc.
I'm 10 weeks now and bleeding again! I don't understand and my tummy is sore too. I don't have a midwife yet so I can't call anyone

GreenGoblin0 Thu 29-Dec-16 13:16:18

call the EPU

Chloeisobelle21 Thu 29-Dec-16 13:17:15

It shuts at 1 sad

GreenGoblin0 Thu 29-Dec-16 13:23:29

oh dear sorry. you could try your GP although they will prob just refer you to EPU as would community midwife if you had one. does your hospital not lost contact details for community midwifery team?

Chloeisobelle21 Thu 29-Dec-16 13:25:45

I might just go to A&E there must be a reason why I'm bleeding. My tummy hurts more as I move around and it's getting silly now. I bet they won't scan me though

Shainamarpia Thu 29-Dec-16 13:26:19

Usually epu's have an out of hours service. Maybe try phoning your local hospital and asking for the out of hours early pregnancy support? I know my local hospital has one. If all else fails you can always go down to a&e to get checked out. It's best to be safe than sorry.
Hope everything goes well smile

sweetchilli77 Thu 29-Dec-16 13:47:50

i bled at 11, 13 and 15 weeks, last 2 was big bleeds, loosing clots etc.

My EPU shuts at night and weekends but them open one of the maternity wards to cover, so there will always be someone about.

Its a scary thing but I'm here 22 weeks on.

Good luck x

Chloeisobelle21 Thu 29-Dec-16 14:07:12

I've got an appointment tomorrow for a scan. This is all so stressful sad

sweetchilli77 Thu 29-Dec-16 22:40:48

Good luck for tomorrow, my bleeding was red, i was sore and tender. especially around my cervix area (or so it felt)

I ended up having 3 extra scans because of all this. No real explanation was giving until my 20 week scan and the lady said it was a bleed from behind the placenta, once the placenta starts to take over "some" ladies bleed as there lots of vessels etc.

I know you won't feel better until your scan but try and relax....i know i know

Oysterbabe Fri 30-Dec-16 07:21:15

Good luck flowers

Chloeisobelle21 Sat 31-Dec-16 08:46:20

Thank you the scan was fine and baby has grown so much since last week. The lady told me to ignore it unless it's big clots and hideous pain. She doesn't have an explanation really only that every pregnancy is different and just because I haven't bled before doesn't mean I won't this time sort of thing. She put it down to everything changing and stretching down there

Seahawk80 Sat 31-Dec-16 08:59:36

Glad all was ok. I've had lots of unexplained bleeds too. Am 14 weeks now and was back at epu yesterday for what felt like the 100th time! It's scary but apparently some people do just bleed sometimes! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy

justkeeponsmiling Sat 31-Dec-16 08:59:46

So glad to hear everything is ok Chloe !
Just as a bit of extra reassurance, I bled lots durin my last pregnancy - passed huge clots a couple of times and had awful stabbing pains. This happened up until maybe 12-14 weeks and then stopped. They never found out what caused it and DS was born healthy and full term. I know it's very stressful but hang in there flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now