Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I need to POAS don't I?

(7 Posts)
Nuggy2013 Thu 29-Dec-16 11:21:51

Help. I have a 3 year old and 8 week old. DTD once and I've been throwing up in the mornings. DH doesn't want a third. Our marriage is good but we have a massive issue re: where to live in U.K. My family are based in the south and his in the north. He wants more bang for his buck house wise and I want support from my family as he works away 4 weeks at a time. I'm too scared to do the test. FFS, realise how stupid this sounds but have nowhere else to turn or anyone else to talk to right now.

thecatsarecrazy Thu 29-Dec-16 12:07:19

Oh dear how long ago did you dtd? Have your periods returned? Its not uncommon for pregnancy to happen so soon I think that's why 6 week check is mostly about contraceptives. Have you had any other symptoms?

Nuggy2013 Thu 29-Dec-16 12:10:46

3 weeks ago and took MAP but had small bleed so thought it was ok. Am fucked aren't I?

Sparklyuggs Thu 29-Dec-16 14:32:21

Do the test, when you know you can think through your options.

Iambubbles86 Thu 29-Dec-16 14:35:24

If you DTD 3 weeks ago and took the map straight after I'd think its very unlikely you are pregnant, especially if your breastfeeding (yes I know it doesn't eliminate risk but as far as I was aware it reduces likelihood). Do you have any other symptoms?

Nuggy2013 Fri 30-Dec-16 00:30:26

Other symptoms include feeling nauseous and starving hungry simultaneously, same as previous pregnancies. Need to go and get a test tomorrow and stop living in denial, thanks for the advice, really can't talk IRL at the moment so mumsnet is very helpful in keeping me sane!!

haveacupoftea Fri 30-Dec-16 10:24:45

Good luck, fx you get the outcome you want. Could just be stress causing the nausea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now