Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Overdue thread 40+2 here!

(8 Posts)
Princesspinkgirl Tue 27-Dec-16 17:24:54

Well I thought my little one would have appeared by now who else is over due and how far over are you hope you all had a lovely Christmas

MagpieCursedTea Tue 27-Dec-16 20:58:54

I'm only 38+6 but my DS was born at 38+3 so this is uncharted territory for me and it makes me feel like I'm overdue! I've also had a few episodes of contractions that build in intensity then disappear on top of having had gestational diabetes since 13 weeks so I'm going slightly mad. No idea what I'll be like if I actually go over my due date!

Princesspinkgirl Tue 27-Dec-16 21:27:39

MagpieCursedTea trust me you don't want to go overdue I was fed up at 39 weeks but now it's worse

Princesspinkgirl Wed 28-Dec-16 12:39:23

Still waiting on baby here

stripeyorangesocks71 Wed 28-Dec-16 15:05:44

Yes overdue here but always thought they had the dates wrong anyway. I'm 41+3

happylass Thu 29-Dec-16 07:57:58

40+1 here and seriously over being pregnant and all the bloody 'any news?' texts and calls. Have a consultant appointment today so hoping for a plan of action as there was talk of not letting me go too far past EDD.
Hoping everyone gets to meet their baby soon!

Princesspinkgirl Thu 29-Dec-16 13:27:29

happylass frustrating isent it i have midwife today 40+4 now

PeachBellini123 Thu 29-Dec-16 13:56:46

41+1. I get excited/anxious about every twinge but nothing sad also fed up of the texts and calls. MiL missed a call from DH and panicked..he was just calling to say merry Christmas!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now