Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ovulation like discharge at week 39?

(6 Posts)
Nikki2ol6 Mon 26-Dec-16 16:21:06

My discharge is usually white and there is normally a lot of it but lst few days Iv noticed some clear stretchy discharge like what you get during ovulation. It's happened on a few different bathroom trips over a few days and isn't much at a time but does anyone have any idea why I would be having ovulation discharge so late in the pregnancy? Lol

Passthecake30 Mon 26-Dec-16 16:24:03

I recon your plug is about to go. Get ready for more sticky stuff!

gamerchick Mon 26-Dec-16 16:25:45

The start of your show? Although I think that's a bit more gross looking if I remember right.

You're coming to the end, knicker watch should throw up some interesting things.

lightcola Mon 26-Dec-16 16:34:55

Normal end of pregnancy stuff. Keep an eye on it and prepare for it to get a whole lot worse.

Whatsername17 Mon 26-Dec-16 16:52:11

I'm 36+3 and I've been having that for a week. It would be nice to think it is things getting started!

Nikki2ol6 Mon 26-Dec-16 17:10:34

Oh I hope things are getting started but my baby isn't even engaged as of 3 days ago so I honestly don't think I have much hope

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now