Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Maternity Office Wear

(6 Posts)
CatRash Mon 26-Dec-16 07:34:24

Hiya

Just wondering if anyone knew of any shops with a good maternity range of office wear i.e. smart trousers and suits? The only place I can think of is Next and even then it's very limited.

Also need the trousers in pettite (good lord I'm awkward!!)

I have a feeling I will just have to resign myself to wearing my existing suit jackets undone but can't really do that with trousers (well i could but it that's probably frowned upon lol).

Looking forward to hear from others!

TIA

CaitAgusMadra Mon 26-Dec-16 07:40:44

During my last pregnancy I wore smart trousers from Next and H&M. I didn't but maternity jackets but just wore my own ones opened (I was lucky to not put on much weight). I found smart skirts easier to find and wore them lots. Seraphine have a good range

MrsStavrum Wed 28-Dec-16 11:51:39

I agree with PP, Seraphine is great. Pre pregnancy, I used to wear trousers a lot more to work but have switched to seraphine dresses and just pop a non maternity jacket over the top.

girlelephant Wed 28-Dec-16 11:58:29

Debenhams was good for nice tops and trousers. I bought a boxy shaped suit jacket to wear over dresses and found although it was purchased in my own size and non-maternity the style meant it fitted until I finished up at work

pinkcandyflossy Wed 28-Dec-16 21:48:43

I so far have avoided maternity ranges and instead gone for dresses from Cos. The style of these is oversized anyway, I have a nice ruffle Necked dress with 3/4 sleeves that is very flattering and smart (and I can wear it after the baby is born) so just saying there may be options outside of the maternity gear.

For my previous pregnancy I did go for Isabella Oliver and seraphine with lots of stretchy tube skirts and stretchy tops and though these were great I felt a bit self conscious by how tight they were over my boobs and bump and bum (this was just how I personally felt not that anyone had said anything to make me feel this way)

MrsJW15 Thu 29-Dec-16 10:30:12

I've got some good petite work trousers from Dorothy Perkins, they do decent and inexpensive maternity wear - might be worth a look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now