Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hormones during end of pregnancy

(5 Posts)
salmaahmed Sun 25-Dec-16 02:32:40

I'm at the end of my pregnancy and feel like I want to kill someone, I'm always angry and my mood is always really bad. My (uninvited and very rude and annoying) 14yold brother in law has been staying with me and DH for a few days and I just need him to go home before I end up speaking my mind to him and getting myself into trouble with my in laws!!!! I am just so angry all the time and don't know how to control it my whole life I've been very calm and not short tempered angryangry

TwoDogs9 Sun 25-Dec-16 19:41:52

Oh I'm glad it's not just me! 37 weeks and I've been foul for the last couple of weeks!! Have lost my temper so bad once or twice that I've worried that I've hurt the baby! But I had a growth scan this week and all was well. Maybe it's hormones??

Mouthofmisery Sun 25-Dec-16 19:45:27

Same here. Serious rage! Hoping it's normal or I have serious issues

Nikki2ol6 Sun 25-Dec-16 21:30:17

I'm the same I'm furious all the time and my mum came and spilt a little wine on my sofa and it's a black leather sofa so in all honesty it does not matter it wiped off but I was furious with her for even bringing wine into my living room! Then I changed my mind and she shouldn't have even brought wine into my house knowing I'm not drinking because I'm pregnant. How very dear she lol

Blue2014 Sun 25-Dec-16 21:44:38

I got really bad anxiety in the last few weeks, purely hormonal but annoying. Tell DH to send his bro home, 14 year olds are annoying at the best of times! (Plus you need to be rest!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now