Talk

Advanced search

Feeling lonely and depressed?

(2 Posts)
gemgems2214 Sat 24-Dec-16 19:29:39

Hey.
Im 7 weeks pregnant and just feel so low in myself. My boyfriend is being distant and i know it sounds petty but he went out last weekend and rang me at 4am giving me loads making me cry etc. We talk next day and sorted it. He promised.me he wouldn't.drink over Christmas because he gets nasty but as soon as i left to go mums today he text me saying im going out and has switched his phone off. I dont know what to do i cant stop crying and he wasn't interested in my scan picture and keeps saying he wont love it until its born. Im so down i just cant stop crying.

user1481406249 Sat 24-Dec-16 20:32:18

Heya,
I'm sorry that you are feeling this way especially on Christmas Eve. You don't say how old you are and whether your pregnancy was planned? Do you live together and been together long? I'm no expert but how long has he known about the pregnancy? He sounds very immature and not ready to be a father. It's one thing going out for a few drinks with your mates but to be out all night?! Also you say he can get nasty when he drinks and although has said he won't drink has gone back on his word. From your post he sounds like someone who is better out of your life! Especially when baby comes. He can't be drunk and nasty around a baby when you will be likely both be tired and times can be testing. I'm glad that you have gone to your Mums and have some family around you. Don't let him ruin your Christmas. And best wishes for the new year!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now